– About us
– Al-Najat Charity is one of the earliest Kuwaiti public benefit organizations. It was established in the State of Kuwait on Tuesday, 6 Rabi I, 1398 A.H., corresponding to 14/2/1978 A.D. It is mainly characterized by its educational activity as it built several private schools with a view to building a good generation which is scholarly distinguished and able to shoulder responsibility and contribute to the construction of the homeland according to the tolerant Islamic principles.
– Al-Najat Charity gives assistance to such students who cannot fulfil their school obligations, especially the brilliant students. Al-Najat also offers in-kind and moral assistance to the needy from among the society members, including citizens and residents.
– In order to achieve its objectives, Al-Najat Charity established several schools, specialized committees and Zakah committees. We have AlNajat Schools which educate students and graduate consecutive generations preserving national identity and immunized against extremism and fanaticism through the concept of moderation. As for the Talib Al-`Ilm (Students) Committee, it contributes to the payment of tuition fees for the students who cannot afford them, including orphan and low-income students either at Al-Najat Schools or the other private schools.
– In October, 2006 A.D., Al-Najat Charity established CAMS Training Center, which is supervised by a specialized board of directors and managed by an elite which spares no effort to permanently develop CAMS and offer distinguished training courses urgently needed by the staff of the charity and voluntary sectors.
– As for succoring the needy and the poor, the Zakah committees spreading all over Kuwait give assistance to the needy.
– Al-Najat Charity role is not restricted to the facilitation of almsgiving for almsgivers by conveying alms to rightful beneficiaries only, but also involves undertaking several social activities aimed at communicating with the society members, like the Shari` courses, lectures and cultural symposia which deal with several topics which matter to the individual, family, and society along with various activities which allow communication between citizens and residents on the one hand and the Zakah committees on the other hand so that both beneficiaries and donors will benefit from the committee’s activities.
– Al-Najat Charity pays special attention to teaching the Book of Allah (Qur’an) to the youth, children, men, and women from all age groups of the society. Al-Najat established several Qur’an teaching centers. It also pays attention to the execution of some charity projects outside the State of Kuwait, out of belief in the importance of integration among Muslims, regardless of their geographic boundaries, nationalities or skin colors.
Perfect institutional charity work according to the high ideals and the international quality standards in such a way which serves humanity and enhances development
Leadership in charity and humanitarian work in Kuwait as the first choice of benefactors and philanthropists; professionalism of waqf; and investment for the execution of programs and projects aimed at the development of societies through qualified manpower and strategic alliances in accordance with the institutional and professional standards.
Professionalism, excellence, mastery, quality, distinction, cooperation, sincerity, transparency and innovation
• Contribution to the development of the civilized aspects of the Islamic societies, including the da`wah, educational, health and social aspects
• Gaining the confidence of the donors and contributors, increasing financial resources and developing waqf
• Application of the international quality standards to all activities of Al-Najat Charity Society
• Development of volunteerism, self-reliance and teamwork
• Partnership and coordination with societies, associations and organizations having similar objectives
– Establishment and supervision of schools, institutes, and universities according to the applicable regulations and decisions of the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Higher Education
– Offer of moral and material assistance to such students who are proven needy after the study of their social status
– Encouragement of the educational and social Islamic research
– Establishment of committees for Zakah and (voluntary) charity to give assistance to orphans, widows, and insolvent disabled people who prove rightful beneficiaries
– Opening of orphanages and shelters for the destitute and providing religious, social and cultural care for them